Local IT Support
We provide a full end-user service, such as technical support, training, advice or any other needs that may arise.
- Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- Email applications and Web browsers
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Mobile phones and tablets
- User administration
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections
Hardware & Software Integration
We can provide and maintain anything a small to medium sized office would need, and with proactive maintenance. Firstline ensures all the configuration and management tasks required to keep your computer systems running smoothly.
Our primary focus is to ensure that your users are able to focus on the tasks they need to perform to meet the needs of their job, and for the technology that facilitates that job to be seamless and transparent. We’re driven by a passion for technology, evaluating the various solutions that could benefit your environment so that you don’t have to.
Your IT infrastructure isn’t just a collection of different brand names, and we understand that. We can look beyond the labels to help you understand how a particular piece of technology, regardless of manufacturer, can best augment and improve your use of your environment.
Network Architecture Implementation
Small companies don’t need a dedicated IT Department. Outsourcing your needs to Firstline will save you money, keep you up to date with technology, and allow you to concentrate on your core business
- Network architecture development for wired and wireless networks, migrations, upgrades
- Analysis using the latest discovery tools
- Core to the edge Switches, 1G, 10G, PoE
- Wireless architecture, feasibility study, installation, tuning and support
- Network management software tools
Audit & Analysis
We can advise on ways to improve the efficiency and availability of your computer systems allowing you to concentrate on your business
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve your companies control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
Firstline can also manage your ICT project portofolio through the entire project lifecycle from inception and planning, through the various testing and implementation phases, up to completion